Wednesday 22 April 2015

LO2: Moodboard and Audience Profile

The Games Corner has a PRS social grade of C1, D & E which means viewers have very little disposable income and quite a few families are on benefits.   This is due to SLTV only being available for the people of Sheffield and Sheffield is known as being a deprived area.

Hey, I'm Josh and I'm 15 and from Sheffield.  I'm currently studying my GCSEs at Chaucer School.  My favourite subject at school is art and I'm predicted to get an A in it! I really enjoy writing too because it lets my creativity flow.   But my main interest is gaming.  I'm not ashamed to admit I am one of the biggest gaming geeks going.  My favourite game is the Halo trilogy which I started playing on Xbox 360 but now I have an Xbox One and the graphics on it are just amazing.   I love the surreal escapism of the gaming, it takes me to a different place.  My gaming obsession started when I was around 10 and I was introduced to Minecraft by my older brother.  I literally didn't see day light for weeks on end when I first discovered Minecraft.   I love everything about it, the missions and wars as well as the social side.  I now have my own clan and we've all added each other on Xbox Live and play other games against each other.  I get an allowance from my mum and dad weekly which I save to buy new games.  My next purchase will be the new Star Wars game which is getting released before the new film!!  In order to help me decide which games to buy, I enjoy watching YouTube reviews.  My personal favourite reviewer is Arsonall and he reviews all of the adventure sci-fi games which are right up my street.  I have recently found out that Sheffield Live TV! are launching a gaming show called Games Corner which I will definitely be watching religiously.  I love hearing to people's opinions of games and seeing what they rate them.  I also want to go to a gaming convention in the summer such as Play Expo and I've heard that the guys at Games Corner have an episode based all around it so I'll be watching and seeing how good they thought it was!  Also, the new section that they have will inform me of any upcoming gaming nights and events which I'm really interested in attending.​



No comments:

Post a Comment